Thursday, July 11, 2013

I've been having a lot of weird anxiety about this blog...

Even though blog related anxiety is totally a "first world problem."  It's been intimidating me to try to describe music and talk pretentious shop about who is in what band. This is quite likely a symptom of feeling foolish for even trying to know what I'm talking about in a male dominated scene where getting Fear and Filth confused for half second, when you are ultra drunk gets you laughed out of a room and shamed for all eternity even if you tried to instantly correct yourself. From now on I'm going to be less committed to reviewing every single band I want to share, and instead just linking to their music and maybe doing an interview here or there. I will try to take pictures at shows and update more regularly as a trade off. 
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment